Citi Cards Address ***UPDATED NOVEMBER ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would imagine the only contract that exists would be of that between the bank and the dca.

You certainly would not personally be any part of the contract.

So effectively what you are saying is that as there's no personal contract between the DCA and the debtor the dca shouldn't be responsible for paying back the penalty charges made by the bank.

Therefore, what comes with the deed of assignment then? I don't have a contract with the dca so why should I pay them?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there everyone,

I'm just reading up on what to expect from citicards as i am sending my SAR letter off to them today, i see thay have a few tricks up their sleeve so it should be fun.

I have won a claim against the Halifax - thread, Daverino v Halifax - my question is does anyone know who to make the £10.00 cheque payable to, is it CitiCards or Citi Financial Europe Plc ?

Bye for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daverino1:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mark Clibbens

Office of the Chief Executive

Citi Cards

CitiFinancial Europe plc

P.O. Box 54

Salford

Manchester

M5 3BP

I am starting a claim using the Money Claim Online small claims facility. I have hit a snag right away. They say that a PO Box in an address is not allowed and any such claim will be invalid at this first stage!! Does anyone know a version of the above address that does not use a PO Box number? I am keen to use this address as I have corresponded already with this person.

Or is there another VALIDATED CitiCard address where a Small Claims legal document can be served?

(As an aside, is there any evidence that this Box number is being employed purely to make it difficult to serve a legal document? You can't be too cynical!)

Hi there everyone,

I'm just reading up on what to expect from citicards as i am sending my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter off to them today, i see thay have a few tricks up their sleeve so it should be fun.

I have won a claim against the Halifax - thread, Daverino v Halifax - my question is does anyone know who to make the £10.00 cheque payable to, is it CitiCards or Citi Financial Europe Plc ?

Bye for now.

I sent my cheque made payable to Citibank. I shouldn't think they'd care who it was made out to - they cashed my cheque before the ink had dried!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Just wanted to give David Travis's direct line number 0161 869 6055.

I called him and was slightly unnerved as he sounded like a decent guy. :eek:

Last think i expected from citi especially after some of Mr Smith's letters.

Hondamad

• Haha 1

EGG CC Default Removal: Have reported Egg to Trading Standards, Summery Claim - 2nd Hearing Date 09/10/07. Click here to read posts

Monument CC: received statements, now need to send letters. . . !

BoS Current Account: Settled

Citi Cards: Hhmm seems like I have sued the wrong “entity”. Aaaaahhhhh . . .. oh well back to court I go, and they have settled in full!!!

:-D:p:D

This is just advice from me. If you are not sure please seek legal advice. However if what I have said has been helpful, than please add to my reputation by clicking on the scales :D

• 3 weeks later...

I used the companies registerred office for submitting my claim, which is reading.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 2 months later...

Registered Address:

CitiFinancial Europe plc

87 Castle Street

Reading

RG1 7DX

NatWest - WON! £3350 Paid back

Vodafone - Default removed

Citicards - Judgement awarded for £1898, default remains though...for now....

Capital One- WON! Settled out of Court £392 + Default Removal!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Will get you the actual address.

The PO Box mail gets deliverred to the same address, as i've had letterheads from Brian Smith with both addresses.

Citi Financial Europe Plc

1 Exchange Quay

Salford

Manchester M5 3EA

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Nope, thats the right address.

The PO Box mail gets directed to this address - I previously had a PO Box and the post code differs when using a box service.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks