style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes some people are affected by it, I knew a girl who would go dancing naked when there was a full moon. And no i don't have her address, before you ask.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Apparently, crime is up and mental health is affected during a full moon. http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-problems/effects-of-nature-and-environment/new-full-moon-effects/

The gravitational pull of the moon is explained.

If anyone needs spiritual help please gravitate to here:-D

Well according to Pandora.com

"This month’s Full Moon in Aries packs all the punch of Uranus and even the staying power of Ceres can’t stabilize it. When several planets join the Moon in Aries there’s going to be fire. Use this forceful, energizing and lightning fast mood wisely. Now is the time to begin something great, to break new ground and push your point home. Be the initiator, not the terminator."

Being a Taurean I think that it is a load of bull. Even so, the moon does look very peaceful over London this evening.

Another thread that i am enjoying.

Consumer Dude never lets you down.

I will have to post again.But at the moment finding it difficult.

My nails are a little long this morning and for some reason i need a haircut after years of being hairless.

Always enjoy a thread that makes me smile.

Good grief my teeth are 6 inches long,i am off,strange things happening everywhere.

I used to be a werewolf but I'm not nowoooo 155fs505059.gif

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE