Help - Mercantile Court Date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was transferred from the London County Court to the London Mercantile court on the 27th of October. On not hearing anything from them in the post, I enquired via the listing email to find out that a court date had been set for the 23rd of November (9 days!) and recieved my portfolio number. I have yet to receive information as to weather I should send out the particulars of my claim (which has been in ready for quite some time - ie. the court pack) to both the Mercantile Court and Barclays (this can be easily done by hand/in person tomorrow at both the court and Barclays HO). Is it too late to supply this information? It is too late to ring the court now so I will have to wait till tomorrow morning. Any suggestions on this as I'm beginning to fret a bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

fate.

I fully expect that the hearing on the 23rd is just a case management conference.

However I suggest that you call the court again and ask them what the hearing is for, how long has been allowed, can they fax you a copy of the order and how many and who else's cases are being dealt with and whether they are all against a single defendant or several different defendants.

Maybe you could let us know what the answer is

Who are you claiming from?

Cheers for the reply BankFodder.

Claiming from Barclays after starting procedures at the end June(!) - This is the third Court I've been assigned (after Lambeth and Central London). Needless to say I've been waiting for a date for quite some time but now it's finally come, i'm starting to stress a bit. I will give the court a call as soon as they open the phones at 10 and let you know.

This is really interesting as my case was transferred on the 19th of October from the London County Court to the CMC, I wonder if I am listed on the 23rd as well, I have not heard a thing so I will be caling tomorrow two. Happy to support if we are both going, my case is against Citi Cards

First Direct - Settled in full :eek:

Lloyds TSB - AQ completed Central London CC :confused:

RBS - Settled in full :p

Morgan Stanley - Settled in full :lol:

Capital One - Settled in full ;-)

Citi Cards - Transfered to Mercantile Court 19/10/06

Nationwide - Settled in full 8)

Capital One Acct 2 - Prelim letter

There is a good chance you will be around that time.

When i spoke to one of the poeple in listings, she said they we're a number of cases before and after mine regarding bank charges (weather that be on previous or subsequent days or just that day, i'm not sure).

Update : Just received some correspondence from the Mercantile Court today stating :-

There will be a Case Management Conference in this case and in 17 others which raise the same or similar issues at 2:30pm on 23rd November 2006.

Has anyone else on the site received the same?

I have a very different letter and another date

First Direct - Settled in full :eek:

Lloyds TSB - AQ completed Central London CC :confused:

RBS - Settled in full :p

Morgan Stanley - Settled in full :lol:

Capital One - Settled in full ;-)

Citi Cards - Transfered to Mercantile Court 19/10/06

Nationwide - Settled in full 8)

Capital One Acct 2 - Prelim letter