PCN 27 - Outside my own house - Help with the appeal please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received the following PCN outside my house and want to appeal as my car was not blocking the dropped part of the footway. I was in a hurry when I left yesteray morning so I didn't take a picture of the side of the car from the road which would have clearly shown it was not blocking it.

heres the PCN

PCN.jpg

And now a couple of the enforcement pics - note there is none showing the side of the car from the drivers side as this would clearly show no blocking

Council Pic 1.jpg

In the bottom pic you can see the other enforcement officer in the background smiling - not very professional!

Now my pic showing with the car and then without so you can see the full kerb. If you look at the amazon box you can follow the line to see my car is not blocking it. I need help with wording the appeal. You unfortunately cannot see my house on google streetmap. I have an 8 month old and suffer with sciatica and have my own private space at the back of the house. I only use the front when i am on my own as it is less to walk to get her out of the car. Needless to say i dont think i really need to use any of this as i have not committed any offence. Yes if i was over the stones in the road or blocking the dropped kerb then I would pay up. they got me once before on this further down the road in another car so i really am cautious about parking on the road .

Outside house.jpg

Outside house 2.jpg

Council Pic 2.jpg

You are clearly nowhere near the dropped kerb. For a contravention to be committed at least part of the vehicle has to be blocking part of the dropped kerb that is level with the carriageway. Your car is not even near the shoulders ie the sloping kerbstones (which don't count) let alone the level kerbstones.

Appeal on the grounds that the contravention did not occur. Your vehicle was not blocking any part of the dropped kerb as can be seen from the councils own photographic evidence