it's ESA50 time again!

geriann
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2832 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yesterday [25th Aug] i got another ESA50 form.

*i've been signed off work since 5-10-07 = 9yr 10m 2wk 6 days. yet they seem to think i'll suddenly get better.

*i've been on sickness benefits since 5-12-07 = 9yr 8m 2wk 6 days.

*originally i was on the disability rate of Income Support but i've been on ESA since 19-7-12 = 4yr 1m 6 days.

*i had my medical on 3-7-15 = 1yr 1m 3wk 1 day ago. i heard people are often re-assessed every year, so i was wondering when i'd have to go through the dreaded form filling/medical again.

*i won my most recent appeal & was moved from ESA WRAG into the Support Group of ESA on 27-10-15 = only 9m 4wk 3 days ago!

on both the times i had to apply/re-apply for ESA i went through the same long & distressing procedures...

fill in ESA50/enclose medication evidence...[i didn't have a medical 1st time but 2nd time i did]...get put in ESA WRAG...appeal decision=more forms/letters...after months of stress i'm put back into the Support Group of ESA.

i understand they can't leave me alone forever as they want to check i'm still ill, but it would be nice if they could leave me alone for longer.

having to go through this yearly is enough to drive anyone insane, let an someone with mental illnesses.

is anyone else facing this repetitive situation?

is there anything i can do to make the time between assessments longer?

Yes someone I know having suffered 3 types of cancer since 2008

Recently got refused pip having been repeatedly refused DLA

Got put on wrag

Then this year after filling in a new pip form with the help of the chemo nurse whilst getting her last treatment in June got refused yet again

But got a letter from ESA saying due to your pup form we are adding the disability element to your ESA and moving you to the support group on a perm basis

Now got a new form esa50 something..

Stating it must be filled in by 3 days time..what!!

As she has a change of condition

If not done will lose ESA....

You can't predict the stupidity of some assessor's me thinks

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...