Cabot/restons Claim Form - 2 Old Lloyds Credit Cards

Orchid47
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes scan and redact and upload a copy of the statement and the exhibits (PDF) referred to in the statement only......you will be submitting a statement yourself in response and objection

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes please then I can refer to them quickly within the same PDF without going back to previous posts

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

And a copy of the N244 redacted and Notice of Discontinuance

Witness statement 2/3 pages

Exhibits Agreement /default notice/notice of assignment/Notice of discontinue/N244

Should be around 8 pages

They only normally refer to the exhibits i have listed above within a statement 

removed...

you must remove account numbers!

check the WS page 2 and your exhibits pages

that is NOT a default notice ..nice try restons!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

we are far too busy with the new site to do it for you sadly.

just redact the JPG's using MSpaint or a photo prog..much easier ..then merge them to one PDF

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

3 hours ago, Orchid47 said:

Do you want the N225 as well?

Why have you got a N225 ?

Is there a page missing to the witness statement ? Stops at point 13

Thank you Orchid

So now you wait until the court informs you of a hearing date...their application was dated 12th Feb so you should of had something through by now.

Once you have this date bump your thread and we can advise on a suitable response statement.

Andy

Normally there is a hearing if an application is made for lifting stay and requesting Strike out/Summary Judgment.

You can ring the the court and clarify ? 

Told you there would be a hearing...Restons always try it on the cheap without a hearing so now they have to fork out another £155 :classic_laugh:

So what date do you have ?...a draft statement must be submitted/served not less than 7 days before the hearing date