Rifles soldier Joshua Hoole dies after Army fitness test in Brecon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rifles soldier Joshua Hoole dies after Army fitness test in Brecon

A soldier who died while training in Brecon, south Wales, had just finished an eight-mile fitness test, the Ministry of Defence has said.

Cpl Joshua Hoole, 26, of Ecclefechan, near Lockerbie, died during pre-course training for the Platoon Sergeants' Battle Course.

Ambulances were called to Dering Lines infantry training centre in Brecon shortly before 09:00 BST on Tuesday.

The MoD said he collapsed after arriving back at the barracks.

Cpl Hoole was serving in the Rifles regiment at ITC Catterick. The cause of his death is not yet known and police are investigating.

An MoD spokesman said: "It was a two-week course and they were on day two.

"They all did the annual fitness test which is an eight-mile route carrying 25kg in two hours. No-one can do the route in less than one hour [and] 50 minutes.

"The annual fitness test is the first thing you do. This test gets done all across the infantry and is not supposed to be taxing."

READ MORE HERE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-36844425

My heart and Condolences go out to the Family very sad news.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

What happened to "Lessons will be learned" after the 3 SAS guys died in 2013 ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...
Funeral takes place for soldier Josh Hoole

The funeral of Scottish soldier Josh Hoole, who died during an army training exercise in Wales, has been held.

Hundreds of mourners lined the main street in Ecclefechan in south-west Scotland as the cortege left the village ahead of a funeral service in Dumfries.

Cpl Hoole was 26 and a member of The Rifles regiment. He had served two tours in Afghanistan.

He collapsed and died during a training run in Brecon in Mid Wales on 19 July.

A police investigation into his death is continuing.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-36910600

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group