Mint Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Sorry, this has probably been asked a million times. I am completing a claim form on mcol and it asked for the amount claimed which is £480. I have put the paragragh in for the interest under the particulars but do i then have to add my interest of £160 onto the £480 as this will then increase the court costs or do i just leave it at £480 and the paragraph is ok ?

Sorry to ask !

I assume your £480 includes the unfair charges plus the interest the banks have added to those charges. You have calculated the sec 69 8% as £160. Your claim is therefore £640 plus a few pence a day. Plus a higher summons issue fee...tough luck to the bank, they will have to reimburse that on top.

My question is: Once the summons is issued and the bank agrees only to settle the charges, can we refuse the settlement if the bank does not include the 8% figure or the daily rate we have calculated into the claim? In other words, is the 8% only allowed on judgement (which of course will never occur if the banks dont let a hearing happen)?

Its WAR

Can someone please clarify this issue-

because I have just submitted my county court claim, but I did not add the 8% CCA s69 interest to the value on the front of the N1 form. However, I did state that that the Claimant also claims 8% interest pursuant to CCA s69.

If I have made a boo boo, is it too late to change the amount on the N1 form?

Thanks

Angry Cat

Guest Lueeze

I did what Karnevil did too,

I put on "Value" on front page #4665.37 + #330.12 Interest 8%

in the total box i put

Amount - 4995.49

Court Fee - Exempt

Solicitor Costs - Nil

Total 4995.49

Me too. The 8% is added to your claim and gives you a higher claim. Its great.

Another settlement came today £248 (complete with gagging order). Not much, but will cover all my costs and allocation fees for the big ones.

Its WAR

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks