UK to enhance NATO's ability to rapidly respond to threats

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has authorised a package of defence support to allies in the East of Europe.

The Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has authorised a package of defence support to allies in the East of Europe as they face threats such as aggression from Russia.

The package includes:

500 troops to Estonia to provide reassurance and to react immediately to any crisis or incident.

Thousands of troops on standby to deploy within days, wherever needed, as the UK leads NATO’s quick reaction spearhead force.

Around 150 personnel with equipment to deploy to Poland to operate and train alongside each other to improve interoperability.

A target to train 4000 Ukrainian soldiers by the end of March 2017.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-to-enhance-natos-ability-to-rapidly-respond-to-threats

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group