Lending Stream appeared on my file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had my noodle report and an account for Lending Stream has appeared on my file with the Date of default 28/05/2014

I did use Lending stream back in 2013 but I dont remember having anything outstanding. It might be I opened one just before I moved out but am 100% sure.

The thing is all of the accounts from them have the wrong date of birth. My question is this.

1. Should I contact them and pay it off or wait for them to contact me

2. If they have the date wrong do I do anything about that.

3. Its showing as open - will that have any impact on anything?

Just to add some more detail - the Default balance £ 158

I had 2 other loans with them (all pretty much one after each other or same time) all have the incorrect date of birth on it.

Send a SAR for all the info they got on you??? £10.00 cost = for SAR application only == just my thought Recorded Delivery keep copy on file, others may suggest also?

I would give this a go but I have no account details. I dont know the login details to the website. I dont know what email address I used. I am assuming they are still adding charges as the file is showing as open.

Complaints):- for starters!

Email customercare@lendingstream.co.uk

Website http://www.lendingstream.co.uk

Postal Address Wisteria Grange Barn, Pikes End, Pinner, London, United Kingdom, HA5 2EXM

Company Number 06648787C

See also Lending Stream UK President email address and CEOemail.com main page

Companies House data for UK companies from 06648780 to 06648789

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Is it worth emailing them and telling them they have been using the wrong DOB and offering a F&F payment to get the default removed from my file?

I am not good at complaining so any help would be appreciated.

I have managed to log in - i am not keen on giving them my card details online - If I do a bank transfer on pay day (end of the month) for the amount with the amount outstanding.

Should I still email them asking for bank detials?

Sorry to keep on at you (and THANK YOU) for all the help.

I am looking to email this

Without prejudice

Account No:

I am writing about the money which you are claiming on the above account.

I can confirm that I am unable to pay the money which I owe in full.

However, I can raise £150 and I want to offer this as full and final settlement of the account. I am making this offer on the clear understanding that, if you accept it, neither you nor any associate company will take any other action to collect or enforce this debt in any way and that I will be released from any liability.

If you accept this offer, please confirm that you will mark my credit reference agency file to show that the above account has been paid and closed.

I require this confirmation in writing to my address which I will provide upon agreement.

I can pay the amount I have offered within 20 of receiving your written agreement of this offer.

Please give me details of how I can pay.

I will only pay via bank transfer (I will not provide any debit card details)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

If I change the days to 10 days (I cant send it until closer to pay day then)

I have no records of anything from then - the payment history on the website is a bit odd It looks like its paid off (I am assuming the rest is the interest for the loan)

The original amount was for £380

£197.5 August 2013

£118.5 July 2013

£10 September 2013

£81.90 September 2013

£50 October 2013

£207.17 October 2013

£50 December 2013

Total Paid £715.07

O.K. it is a small amount compared to some, probably as you say Interest element, so could approach and see if you can get the reduction and get it over with, would show partial settlement, so better than no settlement shown.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Email sent - started off with £100 offer - I want it shown as cleared. trying to get everything in order finally - I know I will be stuck with this for years but at least I am clear of them.

thanks for your help

Hang on here... Whats the deal...

Are you just going to pay this off? I think you need to investigate this first?

I am pretty sure its mine - the other ones with lending stream have my incorrect DOB on them and I know I was using them pretty regularly at the time. Not sure what else to do other than try and clear it all off. (its only one of many debts I am trying to sort)

Lending stream rejected my £100 offer and offered 10% discount. I have said I can scrape £150.

If they reject that I an going to tell them I have paid the original loan off plus a large chunk of interest and think this offer is more than fair and any more could push me further into debt.