style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am getting cut off all the time and have to keep on re-connecting when I am on the internet. It is only doing it with The Cloud, and there are 2 places where I encounter the problem (both Caffe Nero).

That being said, in Pret Manger, (also The Cloud), it works fine!

A message comes up when I try to connect saying the connection is limited, but someone in Caffe Nero seems to think it's my laptop, he said it was working fine on both his laptop and his phone! any help appreciated

I'm guessing that you're talking about the in shop Wifi connections at Café Nero and Pret a Manger.

Wifi connections attach you to a local network and these networks are set up to accept only a certain number of people. It leases the users a connection for a set period of time. So everyone who has used the connection for the last few hours/days takes up a lease. Depending on these parameters this can happen until all the leases are used. When a new user attempts to connect to a full network it either kicks someone else off the network or it doesn't let them on.

Other factor can come into play like, how far you are from their router and how good the wifi connection is on the device you are using.

By the sounds of it Pret a manger has a better set up than Café Nero, bear that in mind if you need access.