247moneybox gained full FCA Authorisation...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In February...

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/active-securities-secures-full-fca-authorisation-569623481.html

Yet... My complaint with the FOS - They completely ignored.. so it has to go to an adjudicator.

How do they gain this status if they ignore the FOS? How is responsiveness to the FOS not a requirement?

Who did you send it too?

mhannay@activesecurities.com - CEO - Mr Mark Hannay

Send him a polite reminder and tell him that you are not happy youve been ignored :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I will give that a try...

I sent it to the FOS and 247 have completely ignored their recommendations email/letter and not responded at all so now its been sent to an ombudsman for review which could take months :/

It amazes me that to get FCA authorisation this stuff is not taken into account!

Actually the FCA do thorough investigations into the company's complaint and compliance processes... And i dont mean this to sound harsh, however, they do it on a overall basis and not individual basis when looking at complaints :)

Clearly they are doing something right to get authorised, although as we all know, PDL are a questionable market source,

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 2 weeks later...

Authorisation is not a mandate of excellence by the FCA; it is simply that the company concerned has met the basic criteria to qualify for a license to operate in the sector.

All PDL companies undergo periodic reporting processes post authorisation to ensure that they adhere to their pledges when they applied for full authorisation.

So if they get a significant number of complaints, this could have a very negative effect upon their ability to keep that license.