JBW visit today Council Tax debacle posts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can show all the supporting legislation and previous cases , all you seem to do is state your belief. Which is fine , but not when you ae advising others.

What I'm stating is what happens day to day, lets agree to disagree and see what happens with CC

What I'm stating is what happens day to day, lets agree to disagree and see what happens with CC

If it were just you and me involved i would do with pleasure, but I am not risking injuring the other members well being by leaving any doubt, you are incorrect.

This is usual practice, I do not see why anyone should think the EA should work for nothing, in anycase it is supported by legislation.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

If it were just you and me involved i would do with pleasure, but I am not risking injuring the other members well being by leaving any doubt, you are incorrect.

This is usual practice, I do not see why anyone should think the EA should work for nothing, in anycase it is supported by legislation.

I don't want you injuring CC's wallet especially if the £235 is in dispute..

I don't want you injuring CC's wallet especially if the £235 is in dispute..

Things arnt so just because you think they should be, it is all about what the law says, as For the £235 it is already owed

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

He has paid the council what he owes them, sounds like JBW were trying it on anyway. A LO amount doesn't have any future EA fees on it.

Neil,

You joined the forum years ago in 2007 and started your own query about an employment tribunal case that you were involved with.

Five years ago in 2010 you stopped posting on the forum altogether and then, for reasons that are completely unclear, you took an interest in visiting the bailiff section of the forum in Decamber and it would seem from your many posts that your intention has been solely to disrupt as many threads as you can. I have been the victim of personal 'digs' from you and so have others.

You now seem to have some warped view that paying the amount only of a Liability Order to the council will clear the debt. You are not correct.

I will not respond to any further posts from you and I urge everyone else to do the same.

Neil,

You joined the forum years ago in 2007 and started your own query about an employment tribunal case that you were involved with.

Five years ago in 2010 you stopped posting on the forum altogether and then, for reasons that are completely unclear, you took an interest in visiting the bailiff section of the forum in Decamber and it would seem from your many posts that your intention has been solely to disrupt as many threads as you can. I have been the victim of personal 'digs' from you.

You now seem to have some warped view that paying the amount only of a Liability Order to the council will clear the debt. You are not correct.

I will not respond to any further posts from you and I urge everyone else to do the same.

Didn't think you would be long BA,

Plenty of evidence that the debt can be repaid to the LA without fees, so I will disagree with you. Your known now to be very deeply involved with the EA industry so much now your not independent anymore.

I have only posted under this user name.

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative remarks removed.