UK to lead Gulf Maritime Force

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

[The UK will lead a Gulf joint maritime force to deter piracy, tackle terrorism, and disrupt smuggling, the Defence Secretary has announced.

Speaking during a visit to Qatar today, Michael Fallon announced that from April, the UK will lead the Combined Task Force (CTF150), which covers two million square miles, including the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman - an area that is a vital artery of world trade.

The activities of CTF150 directly influence events ashore, denying terrorist groups, including Daesh, a risk-free method of conducting attacks or moving personnel, weapons or income generating narcotics./QUOTE]

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-to-lead-gulf-maritime-force

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The French Navy recently stopped a ship with thousands of weapons on the way to Somalia. That was in the Indian Ocean. There does need to be a worldwide effort to stop the shipment of weapons, as otherwise we are headed for WW3, with numerous wars being fought in different countries which spread. It could get to the stage where UK Armed Forces and others are faced with having to deploy to fight ground wars, as you cannot fight most wars from the air by bombing.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread