halifax/Henderson booth

uptonmark
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope this is in the right section.

Handed house back to Halifax about 5 years ago and was sold by them leaving me a shortfall of 54,000. I have a debt management plan in place set up by cab, paying back 19.50 a month which was being collected by Henderson booth solicitors.

About 11 months ago one of my standing orders was sent back to my bank and my bank then cancelled the standing order. I have tried contacting Henderson booth and any number I have doesn't work also their site is gone, nobody has tried contacting me.

Also I'm already paying Halifax back on the debt management plan for a 2,000 overdraft when my account was closed, so they know where I am. What should I do?

Personally i would wait until halifax get in touch with you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Personally i would wait until halifax get in touch with you

That's what I'm thinking. Just wondering what the worst case scenario is. And what's happened to Henderson booth? Have they gone out of business

A quick check on company info suggests they are still trading but dont take that as gospel.

Worst case scenario, they get in touch and ask you to start paying again.

I think i might be tempted to SAR halifax, you will be getting cash cowed to the max on that old overdraft.

It will also reveal everything to do with the mortgage so if there are any areas of charges relating to that that can be reclaimed, well it will help reduce the overall balance.

I seem to remember seeing something along the lines of challenging the shortfall amount too. Will have a look and see what, if anything can be dine regarding that.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: