E q u i n o x !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Spring Equinox

Ah yes,it is a time to celebrate.Had a quick swim to France earlier to collect a bottle of wine to celebrate this event later.

Refreshing.

Then popped out for a quick walk.

Here i am dressed for the occasion.

2e35xr5.jpg

The spring equinox is one of the four great solar festivals of the year. Day and night are equal, poised and balanced, but about to tip over on the side of light.

The spring equinox is sacred to dawn, youth, the morning star and the east.

And us in the Bear Garden of course.Must celebrate.

As the days grow longer and the sun gains warmth we must remember this occasion.

One of the residents taken in the Bear Garden earlier.Must pop off i need a little treatment.

29m7rzp.jpg

I was always led to believe the first day of Spring is March 21st? First day of Summer is June 21st? First day of Autumn is 21st September and First day winter is December 21st

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

time for Snowdragon to hibernate then! lol :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019