The Housing Crisis -London-The UK-Rents-Evictions- Condition-What is Happening.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well a quick start to a thread.I had no intention this morning to start another thread.But will,how can i resist.

Maybe a touch rushed but will build on this.Got to go out to try to make a bob or two shortly So i hope it makes a little sense.

Would rather hang round the Bear Garden but needs must.

Want to know really wherever you are in the UK how you feel about housing in your areas,whether renting,mortgage,condition,evictions,pressures,landlords,rent deposits anything you want to say.

Have you memories of times gone by,can you see into the future.Perhaps you have a crystal ball

Why am i mentioning London,well got to start somewhere.And grabs some attention as well.Usually.

Also i was reading King12345 post about Hounslow and had a look around his area and found a article that interested me and set me off.

Within a minute or two i was looking all over London.

I must answer the post on another thread.And remember starting in London perhaps but let us move round the UK.Just what it it like for you.Stressful,blissful anything you want to say,feel free.

So without further ado,let me start.Got a busy day,first i have to let the pigeons out and feed the ferrets.

Street-chart: London's housing crisis illustrated – in pictures

A London renter has created street graphs throughout the capital to highlight fast-rising rents, evictions and homelessness, the chronic shortage of affordable housing and the decline in homeownership-in a different way.

Street graphs in Hackney show how the average rent in London has increased since 2005

http://www.theguardian.com/housing-network/gallery/2015/may/14/london-street-chart-illustrate-housing-crisis