Anonymous Is Back! Leaving A Warning For UK Government.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now their latest released video is about their disappointment towards UK government ignoring the video prior to this one. They were very disappointed that the UK government underestimated them and their released statements. Now, UK government will get what they deserve. This actually sounds scary. What would be Anonymous’ next action? Let’s stay tune. Watch Anonymous’ video below.

Greetings citizens of the world, we are anonymous.

http://weshapelife.org/2016/02/24/anonymous-is-back-leaving-a-warning-for-uk-government/

Now i went to a Anonymous do a while back and met some protestors,took a few pictures and had a chat.

A fine evening was had.Mostly young and absolutely cheesed off with things.

Same year that Russell Brand was seen unmasked in a protest in London.

What do you think of this message.Are they making a fair point do you think.

Tawnyowl totally unbiased as usual-:-(

Just wondering what your views are on points made.

Never heard of them, TO

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Right or wrong, boats need to be rocked from time to time to inject a little healthy reality. self reflection and fear back into established systems

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

Hackers if they wanted to, could bring the world to a grinding halt. Apparently all Banks are vulnerable, as are most things people rely on a daily basis.

If the most secret and defended organisations in the US can be hacked into by a 15 year old boy from Glasgow, as allegedly happened recently, then people who really have a mission to wreck havoc could do so.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So really, they are an internet terrorist group ?

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

So really, they are an internet terrorist group ?

One persons terrorist is anothers freedom fighter ...

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

One persons terrorist is anothers freedom fighter ...

98% of them just use botnets to attack sites, overloading them putting them offline, not actually hacking anything. They all give themselves code names and pretend like they are firing missiles when attacking a site to bring it offline. I went on one of their IRC channels once, it was hilarious.

1% will actually use password guessing and phishing attempts, the rest are more knowledgeable in exploiting systems, but they soon get picked up by FBI / police.

Hackers if they wanted to, could bring the world to a grinding halt. Apparently all Banks are vulnerable, as are most things people rely on a daily basis.

They announced they would attack the world's DNS servers in order to bring the internet down. There was some higher traffic reported that day, nothing more. They did attack Mastercard once by using bot nets to slow the connections, but that was also short lived.

98% of them just use botnets to attack sites,

98% of muggers probably just use surprise. Works though.

Anonymous v Isis.

http://thecryptosphere.com/2015/03/20/anonymous-vs-isis-the-ongoing-skirmishes-of-opisis/

Anonymous Declares War On ISIS

tobyjugg2

They serve a purpose to keep the plutocrats in order..

On The Insolence, & Power, of Plutocrats

The American NSA and French intelligence have agreed that the Paris attacks were made possible by unbreakable phone encryption. Their preparations would have been detected otherwise, as they involved communications between a number of countries and were prepared proximally from Belgium.

https://patriceayme.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/on-the-insolence-power-of-plutocrats/#comments

Anonymous identified 900 ISIS-related Twitter accounts and now they’ve been suspended

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/16/anonymous-identified-900-isis-related-twitter-accounts-and-now-theyve-been-suspended-5506452/#ixzz41YF4uPqO

Personally i find this group very interesting and please have your say.What you know and think.

Or your views,anything really.Have you been on one of their organised protests.

Clued up on hacking perhaps.

The power of a keyboard.

Anonymous Declares War On ISIS

OMG - they found some twitter accounts.

OMFG - the security services with all their legal and otherwise interception powers. billions of $ of resources and 10's of 1000's of staff couldn't

On The Insolence, & Power, of Plutocrats

The American NSA and French intelligence have agreed that the Paris attacks were made possible by unbreakable phone encryption. Their preparations would have been detected otherwise, as they involved communications between a number of countries and were prepared proximally from Belgium.

What utter crap (not you tawnyowl)

There are a thousand ways to share information.

This is all an excuse to spy on everyone to allow fishing expeditions on anything.

See the leaked reports previously referenced on this forum showing that the vast majority of interceptions were for for political and business reasons and sod all to do with anti-terrorism.

Never heard of them, TO

Hi CitizenB

I think you could be one of many.

Spoke to someone else this morning and they had not,as well.

Keep the views and thoughts coming.

Like to know as much as possible about them.Anonymous that is.

Just found this,they get a lot of views for the time their videos have been on.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousWorldvoce

Annoymous is based on some film that came out years ago. The masks are based on the film.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Right or wrong, boats need to be rocked from time to time to inject a little healthy reality. self reflection and fear back into established systems

I think this is a fair comment.

Annoymous is based on some film that came out years ago. The masks are based on the film.

I did not know that.A nice snippet of info.

The film is actually based on a graphic novel, V for Vendetta. It's pretty good. The film - not so much.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Well one thing they say people have had enough of is Austerity.

Now trying to be unbiased but when you read reports like this maybe they are hitting the right note with many.

And having their say in the way they can and do.

Is Austerity Killing People in England?

Cuts to social spending could be killing large numbers of vulnerable people in England amid new figures show 2015 saw the biggest increase in the national death rate for decades, a health journal reported on Tuesday.

With links to read and video.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Is-Austerity-Killing-People-in-England-20160217-0021.html

The film is actually based on a graphic novel, V for Vendetta. It's pretty good. The film - not so much.

Another interesting bit of info i did not know.

I should write the story of the day i went on a Anonymous million mask march just to write the story and take pictures of the day.I thought i had in the consumer forums but have lost it if i did.But talked to a few well before the peaceful protest started and got some great photos.

For some that may want to know more about the Graphic Novel V for Vendetta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta

Onwards.

Why do we wear the mask.

http://anonhq.com/wear-mask/

Or even The Masked Avengers.For those that like a good read.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/08/masked-avengers

Few pictures of the Million Mask March i attended.Promoted by Anonymous.

A hell of a evening,one dark stormy night in November.2012 if i remember rightly.

Got caught in the 2nd hailstorm from hell i have lived through,then proceedings began.A storm force wind blowing off the shoreline about 50 metres away.

Proceeded to the town hall after meeting up in the saloon.

Guessed where the marchers would be,which watering hole and went in.Looked around and slowly spotted masks and started chatting.

Took some photos,chased some flying placards down the street that had been loosened by the wind,had a chat for a while then i retired back to the saloon.For another coke.

Police circled a couple of times,town hall doors were closed then i noticed everybody went home after making their point.

I was going to the Million Mask March in London but decided to go to the local one instead to write a story of the day and take a few pictures,that kind of thing.:-( That is all.

A peaceful protest.Protesting against Austerity and other matters.

akii4p.jpg

18m2vk.jpg

30uzls9.jpg