Depositing to an online service - withdrawal fee

thunder786
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I deposited some money to an online trading account who have an operations in the UK.

This was about 7 days ago and i have come to have some reservations about the company. I am trying to withdraw my funds but according to their system they charge a £25 fee for withdrawals.

Do i still have a penalty free option for 14 days using such a service or am i liable for the fee.?

Not sure if this is in the right part of the forum but any advice would be useful.

If you could name the Company and what their trade is khy86...we will be in a better position to advise and locate you to the correct forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well here is their T&Cs

https://www.optionsxo.com/legal-terms-conditions/

But I would be more concerned with their location before parting with any investments....

Binary Options Trading: Forex options, Stock options, Index options & Commodity options – optionsXO™ Risk disclosure: Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions. Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management

Operated by Omni Capital Ltd. Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro MH96960 Marshall Islands

Omni Global Solutions SRL Bucharest, Third sector, 17 BABA NOVAC street, ground floor, Bl. G13 ,2ND entrance, Ground Floor ,suite 45,District 3 , Romania.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread