style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few weeks ago, I contacted PP to alert him to DCBL.

Today, this blog went up.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/race-to-600-parking-charge-begins-dcbl.html

I have to say that I disagree with his advice to contact them.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

OMG i looked at it and i thought it was my letter then my five mins of fame but its not LOL.. still these scumbags are still at it as the CAPITAL RETAIL PARK as i had to go down there over the christmas time ...i parked in the cardiff athletic stadium paid £5 and them used the wheelchair to go over the road in to mothercare as my daughter wanted a cot mattress before christmas (it was the only place that size for sale ) as im still to scared to park in the retail park ......

If these chancers were daft enough to try court for their ludicrous charges using PE v Beavis as the precedent they would find it very hard to justify the £600 or so in unlawful fees on top of the Parking Charge Invoice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

These are for private parking charges?

They must be committing fraud then, if they are acting only as a debt collector, but are using phrases such as "Notice of Enforcement" and the fee scale of genuine enforcement, despite not operating under a valid Court Warrant - any victim receiving this letter and googling NOE and the fees, will get the impression they are operating as Bailiff's.

Serious complaint needed to trading standards, MOJ and the DCA regulators?

If a DCA like Lowells were issuing their demands with NOE and the fee scale of enforcement with a warrant, the DCA regulator would come down like a ton of bricks, seems to me DCBL need serous slapping.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think BA is already on their case on another thread Caled, they seem to have lost the MOJ logo from their recent letters, but I agree they should get more than just a mild tolchock* from a Judge or a charge of fraud by the police. Sadly as bailiffs and bottom feeder DCAs seem to be regarded as part of "The Establishment" nothing will be done of note.

*tolchock: used as a metaphor for a slap or punch or other physical violence in A Clockwork Orange, thew UK appears to be becoming as Dystopian as the one depicted in that film

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Just as a small update, I have spoken today with a very senior member of staff at DVLA who is very much involved with the compalint regarding DCBL and New Generation Parking. They are currently liasing with the British Parking Association and will keep me updated with the outcome. They confirmed that they have read the threads on here are are fully aware that Parking Prankster has also now highlighted this matter as well.

Excellent BA.

• 3 weeks later...