Vanquis APR 59.9% Ouch

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First thing i have no financial problems with Vanquis. I pay my card off in full each month so pay no APR

I understand the Vanquis Credit Card is designed for people with a less than a perfect credit hstory and are a major asset in positive markers with the credit agencies. To Off-Set that risk they charge 59.9% APR for which i have no objection. (Well i do, pay it or no card)

When i went to their "Gold Status" for being a good boy they put my credit limit up to £2250 and further to £3000

I was assured the APR will go down to reflect my good relationship with Vanquis. I have just discovered the APR is still set at 59%

Jacking up the credit limit and still have a 59.9% APR has to be iresponsible lending practices

I have just made an official complaint and as usual can take up to 56 days etc etc for a response

Do not get me wrong i have no complaints against Vanquis as i fully understand they offer a service to the sub prime market. My credit rating is now excellent to an extent being accepted for a Barclaycard with an APR of 18.9%

All i am asking is that Vanquis match that APR and i will stay with them

Edited by obiter dictum