Various talktalk issues not resolved so far

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,im hoping theres some help around to help me solve our current situation with talktalk.

Having had a recorded conversation with talktalk call centre today,and the situation not resolved im unsure what to do next.

Unreliable broadband

mobile sim network coverage unreliable and talktalks solution is to switch phone to 2g to try and get a signal,and that is their only answer!

Unreliable tv on demand and streaming due to unreliable broadband.

No email or letter to say the line rental was going up from october 1st.

Not able to access billing in accounts section due to site being down,for reasons we are all aware of.

Worryingly,the 3rd cyber attack this year,compromising accounts etc.

Talktalk call centre response is basically,nothing i can do,they wont release me from contract free from penalties,nor will they release me from contract on 30 days notice of line rental increase.

Any ideas please,or is it straight to the CEOs office??

Hi

Although Ms Harding may be a little busy at the moment, I can't see why they shouldn't handle this.

dido.harding@talktalkplc.com

I would label everything as a formal complaint. This ensures that they have a maximum of 56 days to resolve the issue.

In my opinion, the fact that they have not protected data as required should be grounds for a penalty free exit.

I'm sure there are others in your situation but in my case, joining and leaving them was so easy. Nothing went wrong. Maybe I'm just lucky. :|

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi there,many thanks for your reply,it seems it may be the only possible solution at the moment.

In terms of not protecting data,the call centre response was hilarious, quote "its really quite small,companies get hacked all the time,your information wasnt compromised" like the call centre guy couldnt seem to grasp the seriousness of the data breach,well i suppose being thousands of miles away it doesnt matter does it?And,reading from a card obviously with the statutory we will not let you go without gaining money will do talktalks reputation no favours whatsoever!