Debt Recovery Plus - Pursuing me for a pcn in a private car park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there Caggers...

Debt Recovery Plus are the latest people trying to swindle by sending me letters such as the one attached.

I park in this Excel car park at least 3 times a week.

Last week in May 2015, they dotted these small notices around the car park saying that the cost to park was going up by 50p.

Of course the signs were so small, hardly anyone saw them and then they did a massive swoop looking for all of those poor people in the carpark who had not seen the sign and paid £2.50 like myself.

No intentions of paying them because they are con-men and stealth tactic was devious.

I wrote to them saying that I know my rights and that the PCN is an invoice to pay, they do not have the right to prosecute me, it is down to the land owner, etc

.. and then wrote me this letter.

I'm growing weary.. can they do anything?

and is there anything else I can do to help them get the message that 'I AIN'T PAYING IT' because at the moment they ain't listening.

DRP normally pass it to Zenith collections.

They write to you with another couple of "begging" letters with "reduced" amounts being asked for.

See what others advise. ........ and Good Luck !!!!

Obviously you didn't identify the driver in your initial appeal to Excel as the DR+ letter wants that name... and will assume it was you.

That won't work.

Did you appeal a NTD or NTK as it is not clear in your first post?

And you haven't appealed to the IAS?

• 2 weeks later...
"Did you appeal a NTD or NTK as it is not clear in your first post?

And you haven't appealed to the IAS?"

I haven't appealed to any of these organisations.. who are they? and who are the IAS..? What is likely to happen?

LLS, if you look at armadillo's signature, it has a link to the forum abbreviations stikky.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

You appealed the NTD?

What did you say to Excel in that appeal?

And what was their reply?

All the above happened before the DR+ letter and you should have received a NTK from Excel. Did you?

I would say that there is no keeper liability and they can only chase the driver... and they don't know who that is do they?

It wasn't an appeal, just said I'm not giving you details of the driver. I haven't done an appeal to anyone. I have just left it up to now. I have not received an Notice to Keeper.

What should I do now?

Last try.

Who did you write to?

And did you give your name and address?

If not, how is anybody writing to you? Excel must have got your details from the DVLA. Then sent you a NTK...