style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bailliffs called unitied untilities debt in my wifes name.

Will they want to know all the income coming into the household .

My wife is not working due to illness after losing job 2 years ago.

you can probably see my past experiences in archives.

I myself are on pension state pension have had to take on a partime job against doctorrs orders.

another firm of bailiffs put an attachment of earnings on my wages for council tax debt. so only come out with £95. after aeo.

because this is in my wifes name

do they only want to know what she can afford to pay,

or because it is a household debt i.e. for water.

we got turned down for that water thing if unable to pay said we did not qualify.

can any body tell me what to say.

Thank you

bailiffs you sure?

usually a DCA

name them please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

From a nottingham court

had a judgement wanted £228 a month

apparently from a nother address we lived at prevoius ly as well as here £1900 now £2036 court and with bailiff charges. and more to come .

but do they only want to know how she can pay if she isnt working.

got my son over 30 at haome and brother in law pensioner to.

Dont know what to do.

Bailliffs called unitied untilities debt in my wifes name.

Will they want to know all the income coming into the household .

My wife is not working due to illness after losing job 2 years ago.

you can probably see my past experiences in archives.

I myself are on pension state pension have had to take on a partime job against doctorrs orders.

another firm of bailiffs put an attachment of earnings on my wages for council tax debt. so only come out with £95. after aeo.

because this is in my wifes name

do they only want to know what she can afford to pay,

or because it is a household debt i.e. for water.

we got turned down for that water thing if unable to pay said we did not qualify.

can any body tell me what to say.

Thank you

From the limited amount of information provided it would seem to me that your wife would be considered 'vulnerable' and it is therefore vitally important that the enforcement company are made aware of her circumstances. I notice that Ploddertom had been assisting you in the past and I would think that he will be around later to advise.

From the limited amount of information provided it would seem to me that your wife would be considered 'vulnerable' and it is therefore vitally important that the enforcement company are made aware of her circumstances.

Have you given thought to do this?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which one did she apply for there are several? http://www.unitedutilities.com/difficulty-paying-bill.aspx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From the limited amount of information provided it would seem to me that your wife would be considered 'vulnerable' and it is therefore vitally important that the enforcement company are made aware of her circumstances. I notice that Ploddertom had been assisting you in the past and I would think that he will be around later to advise.

Sorry to be posting again but have got another letter saying coming on the 14 October with removal Contractors to sieze and remove goods.

Do I have to let them in, for what good it will do them.

Thats what Bristow an Sutor said but when they found we have nought for past council tax

they put two attachment of earnings on my part time income.

By the way upto date with this years Council Tax

There is limited income coming into the house is that the details they want

or just what My wife has, which is about £500 a year and not every year.

Dont know what to do,

after my last experience with Bailiffs. Dukes Told horrendous lies and denied it all when questioned by Council

I was going to tell them No correspondaence on telephone or verbally unless it is being recorded can I say this

Really worried just dont know where we stand.

How can I offer payment by installments when we dont have enough coming in now,

can I still offer installments at this stage as it says the execution has not been settled so we are coming for your goods.

CD

She was keeping it away from me because of last time. worried for my stae of health and mind.

Yes went to nottingham court

I found out when saw letter from Bailiffs and came on here again sorry should have learnt from last time

Direct from benefits

past years not paid other addresses apparently.

I am completely in a fuzz dont know which way to turn or do.

Have asked when they come on the 14th oct do I have to let them in under these new bailiffs laws

Providing they have not gained entrance peacefully before then make sure you speak to them through the letter box or an upstairs window. It would be a seriously bad idea to let them in voluntarily. His paperwork & demands may make you actually believe that the Moon is made of cheese - he speaks with forked tongue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all,

Its 5.30 14 Oct not been yet.

Can I ask someone what will they do when we refuse to talk to them or let them in .

What happens next please ?

Have prepared an income and expenses account to push through the letter box to them.

As far as goods are concerned we have nothing of valiue after 15 years of suffering one problem after another but have refused to borrow or go into debt Ifwe cant afford it we dont have it, all our debt problems have been with living ex and utilities

Is it any good trying to speak to United utilities again at this point .

We have a negative amount of moneys available but do I still make an offer of payment by installments £5 a month say.

As its gets closer getting more strained, wish it was over.

thanks for listening.

CD