Sky won't log my complaint

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I'd be really grateful for any help you could offer.

I'm live chatting with Sky to raise a complaint about their poor customer service and they're refusing to log my complaint.

They're telling me "As there is no further action required by us to remedy any failures on our part."

Can they behave like this?!

Thank you :)

I've been told that Sky can't send me the t&cs of my agreement because "This information is not available to our customers as it is an internal process."

and that how and when they take payment, or alert customers of a failed payment "... is dependent on the overall run of the account and therefore the terms and conditions will not cover this."

How can this be true!?

You might need to give members more detail regarding your issues if you want assistance

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi, sorry.

I've been asking Sky to tell me how and when they restrict service if a payment is missed. We missed one and weren't alerted until our services were cut. We were away and didn't know.

Payment was made but their attitude stank. They're refusing to raise a complaint - against their customer services - and are refusing to give me access to the t&cs of my account. Can they do this?

Thank you

If memory serves me right they tell you with a message on your tv asking you to contact customer service to continue viewing or be down graded

But as you say, if you were not at home watching sky, how would you see the message??

My own opinion will be that this is not sky problem and they have done the mnimum in informing you about down grading etc

Just my own opinion

Hi, thanks for the response.

The alert was the beginning of the complaint - there was no alert to let us know the patent had failed - but it became more about Sky's customer service following that.

Thanks for the reply- I've now spoken to higher level person in Sky and asked someone else to take a look at the replies re T&Cs and complaint code of practice- seems I wasn't told the whole truth about the process in all of this.

Thanks

Terms and conditions can easily be sent and you can view them on their website at any time you chose too.

Depending on your contact preferences this will depend on how sky contact you.

They are under no obligation to contact you if a payment fails...they tell you by blocking your services.

But they do generally send a text,email or letter.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)