FCA takes interest in WeRe Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As any sensible person will know, the Freeman movement are stating that using WeRe cheques are legal tender. Errm! Nope :lol:

The Financial Conduct Authority have taken an interest in this and have published a statement.

The FCA has received many reports from consumers, public bodies and commercial organisations about an entity styling itself as WeRe Bank. Find out more about WeRe Bank’s activities and why we have some concerns about it.

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/consumer-notice-were-bank

If that doesn't convince you to stay away, you had better start investing in tinfoil hats :madgrin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

There are other currencies around the country e.g Bristol Pound. But these are authorised via an official process which I think Bank of England handle in England or Wales.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread