Second hand faulty fridge freezer***Resolved***

Hacked_Off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These white goods are probably obtained from the like of Mastercare when they take away peoples old goods as part of the installation of a new one.

They are sold on in a job lot.

They spend time cleaning them up so why not test them as well.

That is exactly what happens

There was a warehouse on an old airfield in Oxfordshire that handled all the Dixons/Curries and Play.com returns

These people bundled them up on a palette and shrinkwrapped them

Market traders etc would then buy the palette job lot sold as seen

Beat me too it.

Stay on topic guys n gals, or I will start removing off topic posts

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

These white goods are probably obtained from the like of Mastercare when they take away peoples old goods as part of the installation of a new one.

They are sold on in a job lot.

They spend time cleaning them up so why not test them as well.

I have an advert of his doing "free house clearances". I reckon he's collecting people's old rubbish then advertising as "refurbished" then once he's mugged a few people he moves again.

Indeed, this is why I'm asking about summary judgment because his defence has no basis in law. He's also claiming that he tried to call me several times but I have my call logs proving he didn't. Also claiming he offered to replace it when I came in his shop, another blatant lie I have him recorded.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, today' was the deadline for me to receive his copy of the questionnaire. The post has been and gone and I've had nada. He's also put in a change of address with the court. I have proof of were he actually lives by way of his deed and he's yesterday signed for docs in his own name.

Well, today' was the deadline for me to receive his copy of the questionnaire. The post has been and gone and I've had nada. He's also put in a change of address with the court. I have proof of were he actually lives by way of his deed and he's yesterday signed for docs in his own name.

Check with the court see if its been filed..if not proceed to strike out and /or request Summary Judgment.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well I see you refer to application for SJ earlier in your thread...if you think you have grounds then you could follow that course of action....you can ask them for a copy of the DQ or pay a small fee to the court for a copy.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 2 months later...

Well, we're in court tomorrow. I have received nada from the defendant. He's also cut off his phone. Up to know I have 13 different numbers he's using through advertising on gumtree.

He's also still claiming he doesn't live were I know he lives despite the fact I have his deed and he's signed for documents in his own name there!

Trial or application Hacked ?

For what ......the trial or an application.

Trial......there is no application

Okay wasn't sure as its been that long since you posted

So you have completed your directions in preparation for trial ...disclosure and witness statement ?