Not advised terms and conditions would change

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I purchased a washing machine in Dec 2012 and paid for a premier insurance so if my washing machine could not be fixed in 7 days I'd get a new one.

On the 10th July I called as my machine was not emptying or spinning. It came up with an error18 which meant a blockage somewhere in the machine. I had to wait 4 days for an engineer. He came, replaced a part and left. My machine worked for 2 loads then the same error appeared the next day.

I called and they couldn't get an engineer for another 5 days. They said if it needed a part then they'd order one. I mentioned my policy was a 7 day but they said it was 21. As I had the paperwork it clearly stated 7.

In Dec 2014 as I had a few products insured they suggested i go on a multi care policy as it would save money. All the advisor done was put me on a multi care policy. He explained nothing about anything changing such as the terms and conditions. I know I'm also to blame as they sent through the new policy and I didn't read the terms and conditions as I wasn't aware they'd change.

Now they say it's tough. It's my fault I didn't them. I recorded the call when I changed to the new policy and he mentions nothing. I thought they have to at least mention the change to make sure it was suitable to me but they say it's not there responsibility it down to me.

I have 3 children and a disabled husband and can't be without a machine which is why I purchased a fix or replace in 7 day policy.

I have little faith in the engineers they employ. As the machine suggested a blockage he done nothing to locate it just sorted the spinning problem.

• 2 months later...