Meeting with boss. Tips on asking for payoff to leave.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would suggest that you suggest that someone else should attend as note-taker, explain briefly why you don't want that person to (you don't need to go into detail about the nature of the conflict, just maybe say you have had conflict with the person and don't feel that they would be neutral). Make clear that you are willing to attend the meeting with a neutral note-take, but don't go if they insist on this person being note-taker. Make it clear that you're off with stress and that a meeting with this person would be more stressful, unnecessarily so.

• 3 weeks later...

So, as a follow on from this. I attended the grievence meeting, with a companion. It all went well. Then when the meeting was concluded, I was suspended for the most ridiculous thing possible. Security came in, interviewed me, and suspended me. Whilst on the sick for work related stress, and during a grievence for the shambolic handling of the absence.

I raised a grievence on the advice of ACAS about the way in which I was suspended and how this will affect me and how my current mental state will make the disaplinary meeting difficult and how it should've been left until my return. To work.

I have today been informed, that me grievence and disaplinary will be held in the same meeting!!!! How on earth this is a fair grievence I don't know?!

They are trying to get rid of me before my 2 years of employment.

did security want to talk to you about a security related matter?

any grounds in it?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

did security want to talk to you about a security related matter?

any grounds in it?

I have been suspended for 'facilitating a drug deal' complete rubbish. Based on someone who has left giving a statement the day before my suspension and nothing at all else.