Scs nightmare

Sharon45
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Paid cash for 4 pieces of furniture was offered discount if I paid in full there and then signed order but sales person didn't explain about cancelling terms now found out I can't cancel area manager for Scotland says he will not refund and my order is made its ment to be bespoke don't see how that can be made in a week he also says if I contact ceo by recorded delivery it will go straight to him help I have paid £950 any advice would be appreciated

Edited by Sharon45
No ones giving advice

If you paid cash then that should mean that you take the goods away or they are delived from store at an agreed time. If you paid what is essentially a full deposit for something then you can cancel the contract under the normal terms. The items are not bespoke, they ate bog standard chairs and sofas that come out of someone else's factory.

David Knight is the CEO of the group address is 45-49 Villiers St Sunderland SR 1 1HA

Tell him what has happened and say tha your rights of cancellation have been deliberately denied by the area manager and that you expect him to either put matters right or you will be following up the letter with a letter before action and a county court claim to recover your monies as there has been misrepresentation by the salesman and the manager..

• 5 weeks later...

Old post wanted to know how you got on, How much cash discount did you get ?? %

I am an ex employee of this company many years ago and the contract is very tight.

Your furniture is made to order to your requirements and therefore you lose all cancelation rights, there is no cooling off period in store, You better be 100% certain of what you want before you order,

they may be made to a specific time but they are not made to order in the sense that the customer does not make the specifications, they merely choose something in a showroom that ScS doesnt actually have in stock. there is abig difference between bespoke and not made yet.