Parking Eye PCN arrived today. Do l ignore ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Received a PCN today from Parking Eye as l am the registered keeper of our family car which was photographed entering a doctors car park ( Private land ) and leaving again about 15 mins later.

The problem here is the vehicle was used to drop an elderly person of at the doctors ( who had that morning suffered a bad angina attack and needed to dropped off at the doctors door ) and then the vehicle went back about 15 mins later to pick the elderly person up again.

The point here being that the vehicle did not park up in the doctors carpark for 15 mins but returned back, but the photos show the vehicle entering on its first journey in and then leaving after its second journey back into the carpark after picking up.

Help and advice needed please as in the past ( 3 yrs ago ) l have had PCN's before and ignored them and nothing became of them.

Do l ignore this one or dispute the fact with Parking Eye that the vehicle didn't park up and that their camera didn't photograph the vehicle leaving the first time and re-entering the second time ?

I was not the driver by the way.

The date of issue of the PCN was about 6 days ago.

They're wanting £60 if paid within the next 14 days etc .

Don't know which way to go with this one.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there

first of all do not panic, there are some people here that will guide you through the process

What you may want to do is await the notice to keeper to arrive. THEN use help from others here to do a first appeal (Which can be basically anything upto and including "The dog was driving the car" as no matter what you say they will reject it. This allows you to get a POPLA code which will allow you to send a proper appeal. Use this thread to draft your appeals and ask for help.

Ignoring is the old advice, things have changed but you will still not be paying this penalty.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Just wondering, is there anyway of finding out if PE cameras were faulty on that day, hence not registering both entrys and exits of the vehicle ?

Or is this some kind of ploy PE use to make profit ??

Just wondering, is there anyway of finding out if PE cameras were faulty on that day, hence not registering both entrys and exits of the vehicle ?

Or is this some kind of ploy PE use to make profit ??

The important thing is not that you can prove that the cameras were faulty... It's that ParkingLie won't be able to prove that they weren't wink.png

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

cameras not faulty, just the software they use does what is known as double dipping so it ignores the 2 middle events. See the parking prankster's postings on such demands and then appeal on the basis that they are wrong and you can prove itt by way of witnesses etc so look forward to them cancelling their erroneous demand.

cameras not faulty, just the software they use does what is known as double dipping so it ignores the 2 middle events. See the parking prankster's postings on such demands and then appeal on the basis that they are wrong and you can prove itt by way of witnesses etc so look forward to them cancelling their erroneous demand.

Hi

I've tried looking on Parking Pranksters blog but can't see anything. Have you a link please to what l need to be looking at ?

Many thanks.