Losing my mind

finn2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Interesting. I don't remember being asked when I purhcased my TV a few months ago.

Hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow.

Thank you.

I think it's now automatic when you buy a tv, you don't sign a form but you get asked for your address so they can register

the warranty and information gets sent to TV licensing, at least thats what has happened with me the past two years.

Bought a TV for son last year and received notice from TV peeps about no license and same this year when I got new one for myself.

I don't watch live TV, just play films via USB or catchup tv so don't need a license but tv was still registered when I purchased it.

Yes - sorry you are correct.

Hi everyone - just been to my corner shop - while walking up a guy sat in a car (i notice everything) I came out of shop - he's only sat on the other side of the road looking at me!!!!!!! So! i've had enough of this - walked over to him to ask why - and he drove off -

Im going to contact DWP tomorrow and ask am I under investigation !!!!!!!! I've got nothing to hide - but this is clearly harassment - see what they tell me....

This is clearly not covert surveillance - its overt !!!!!!!!!!!!

What I do know - its not the TV licence inspector !!! ha....

I think that the rules got changed some time ago, has i have bought freeview set top boxes from several supermarkets and never been asked for my name address

They don't really need that info as just because you buy a tv or other equipment able to receive broadcast tv

1, doesn't always mean that it is going to be used in an unlicensed address

2, the law states that is only an offence to watch or record live broadcast tv , owning a tv ect without a license isn't a crime that is the law or act ect

They rely on their data base of unlicensed properties so they can target them with their monthly threat-o-gram's that they send addressed to the legal occupier , they have been known to camp outside peoples homes in vans, or they will knock on your door, you are under no obligation to answer the door or speak with them they have no powers and are a private company

Morning all - went to my Dr on Wednesday- re: my MH issues (paranoia ) he has suggested I have a course of hypnotherapy - i've not decided yet - may be its better than taking all these anti-depressant pills -

any one had this type of therapy - your views would be most welcome - thank you .