style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ISIL appear to taking more territory in Iraq and the question is whether the US And other powers will let them take over Iraq ?

The U.S. Does not allow boots on the ground to fight ISIL other than special forces operations and training Kurds/Iraqi army. To defeat ISIL would require tens of thousands of boots on the ground with armed vehicles, working with air power. At the moment this does notappear likely ahead of the 2016 presidential election and I cannot see other countries volunteering their forces.

I therefore think it is quite possible that ISIL will take over most of Iraq and only Baghdad will be defended. This may force Iran into taking action to at least secure part of the border area in Iraq.

Question is why world leaders are not holding urgent talks to at least see what ideas there are for dealing with the situation. The longer they leave it to take action the more difficult it would be.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

To defeat ISIL would require tens of thousands of boots on the ground with armed vehicles

Nah. The U.S would just carpet bomb everywhere and claim friendly fire as they usually do.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Western Boots on the ground is exactly what IS want. It increases their legitimacy and increases the pool of recruits willing to join them in the fight there or commit acts at home.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.