End of A4E advice!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, id like to ask any of you kind people if you can give me some advice on my situation. Im currently in the WRAG group attending A4E, which ends in July sometime. They have done nothing for me and my condition is still the same. How do i go about claiming income based ESA? So i don't have a gap in payments. All so, if i claim income based ESA would i have to go to A4E again? Thanks in advance.

If you had been referred to A4e under the Work Programme, once you have completed the two years, you will not be referred again under the same scheme. Unfortunately, none of us have a fully functioning crystal ball, so it is difficult to say what half baked scheme will be thrust upon you next.

One saving grace: A4e has been sold to the Staffline Group and all staff are due to be rebranded - I'm sure that will hurt if the iron is hot enough :madgrin:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Sorry for the late reply, all so thanks for your input. At least i wont be referred to them again i suppose, but wish i had a crystal ball right now though. Do you know of any schemes they put people on? What forms do i have to get to claim income based esa? When would be the best time to put in a claim for income based, if my credits run out in July.

it's an ESA3 for income based ESA. Did you, when you put in a claim for ESA, ask to claim ESA / give any details of your savings, etc? They look at your contributions record first and if you've not made enough contributions, you get put on income based. But you need to have given them details of your savings and any other income you have.

Thanks, i did yes, i have no savings i remember that question coming up. I live with my mum who works a zero hour contract, does that make a difference. So if i gave them that info on my savings etc, do they switch me to income based automatically?

Thanks again, my 365 days is up in July i assume, because that's when the my a4e program ends, My claim started July 2013. If that's the case will i have to fill out another ESA3 form before my contributions run out? Jeez this is confusing sorry:|