Bought car exhaust on eBay, Didn't fit, sent back for refund, no more comminication.

JoeyJoeC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Creating this post as a just-in-case if things don't turn out right.

The car exhaust was brand new, the seller seems to sell a lot of them. It came, we took off the old exhaust (at the cost of my arm dislocating! :-x). Then it became apparent that the new exhaust didn't fit on to the manifold, I took many pictures with proof, also of the mountings in the wrong place.

The seller first told me to bodge it to make it fit, but eventually agreed to a refund, and that he would arrange for APC to collect it. Seemed genuine enough.

They collected it Friday, but now the seller doesn't respond to any messages.

It could be that they haven't gotten around to opening the box yet to inspect before issuing a refund, but I'm getting worried as the response time was very fast up until now.

I can't open a case with eBay as that functionality no longer exists with them, I merely have to request a return and post it back, however I cannot do this since it's already been collected.

I opened up a return with eBay, and have had a message from the seller. "Sorry you had a problem with the item, please send it back to us". Sounds like they are going to pretend It hasn't been sent back.

Hi

Are you sure about the Ebay resolutions? I can see they are still active although you do have a time limit to do a claim

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It seems that as they are a business seller, the only options are to request a refund, there isn't an option to open a case with the seller.

I went through the resolution center, it said I have a return already open, and that I need to send the item back. They already have it!!

Do you have any receipt form the courier?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.