style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to share my bad experience for which i dont feel good and i feel very unpleasant.

One week ago I went to a big chain and i changed the price tag in an item just to save 30 pounds. I changed the tag and went to the cashier and they informed me that the price was not correct which i accepted and left the item there. The total amount were 150pounds I left the shop at that point. After 2 hours i return to make a walk and not to buy the item. The security manager approached me and told me that i am banned from this store and i should leave the store. When he was next to me told me you know why right and i said sorry yes. i left the shop. He did not ask me for my details or anything personal and he did not refer anything about police.

I am really sorry and i really thank this gentleman as he handle the situation with a really polite manner. He did not start shouting and put me in a very sad position. I really thank him. I did this mistake and i cant change it now. I wish i could do anything to change it.

Do i have to worry about the police might try to track me through public cameras? I really cant sleep and my heart is beating fast all these days. Do i have to worry that i will be arrested? I do not have any intention to do this again or to visit the shop as i respect this gentleman and what i did was totally wrong. Will i be able to visit other stores around the centre? And last will there be any chance to pass any of cctv records to police and try to track me for this?

Please tell me your opinion.

Regards

Michael

Edited by michaeljo
i deleted the text by mistake

Thanks for the reply.

I received a very good lesson. I am really embarrassed about this. I feel like ****. Honestly i am not doing anything like this again. It was the stupidest thing i ve ever done.

Its not worth whether you cheat 10 or 100000000 pounds. What i feel now it cant be better with any amount of money. My dignity was ruined and i feel so bad. It very uncomfortable what i am feeling as i feel i betrayed me my parents and United Kingdom as it treats me so good and i acted so stupid.

Hi.

You got away with this one...this time. No details were taken so no comeback (except the ban) Accept that and move on.

If you still feel guilty. Make a suitable donation to either a charity of your choice or to CAG.

Either way, no harm done. Move on and follow the excellent advice from havinastella

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

the store has dealt with the matter themselves and the police will not become involved. Learn from this.

As you say, the store security dealt with the matter quietly and you were allowed to leave without any attention being drawn to you or the situation. All in all, you can be thankful so please do learn from it.

Of course i learnt from this and this gave me a very good lesson.

Yes the security handled it very quetly and i thank them so much.

If the security wanted to involve the police he could have done it at the time i was on the store? Is there any chance that the security will do it in a later point?

No! Done and finished with. No police, no letters, nothing.

Stay away from the store for a few months until they have forgotten about you.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE