Public Policy Exchange symposium on 'Rogue' Bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well if the contents of the meeting cannot be discussed or those that attended then what is the point of this thread? Its more like saying I have a secret but cant tell you it, curiosity will always prevail.

Why the need to have a "secret" meeting then saying on here I attended this secret meeting, then saying that all I can say is I attended the meeting which in my opinion is in clear breach of the Chatham House Rules is it not? According to post #23 "the identities of those attendees cannot be revealed"

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

I think it is more about who said what rather than who was speaking, many of these events. particularly the commercial ones will advertise thiere main speakers in any case in order to sell tickets.

The idea is a good one IMO, however sometimes the whole secrecy thing can be used to try and give the impression that something important is going on, where really it is just corporate delegates with to much time on there hands engaging in a a back slapping exercise, not saying that was the case here of course, but without knowing who the key contributors were it is hard to say.

They did, if I've got the right event: http://www.publicpolicyexchange.co.uk/events/FD28-PPE