Advice on multiple Empark PCNs from hospital car park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate a bit of advice.

Having previously naively paid PCNs many years ago in NHS car parks where I have worked

, in recent times I have wised up and appealed multiple tickets successfully.

I am currently awaiting an NHS car parking permit from the Hospital I am working at, but I have been advised there may be a long delay.

There is no public parking space in the area and I live to far away to take public transport.

I have had a few PCNs that I have provisionally appealed against on grounds of Empark not owning the land

and the charge being disproportionate to losses incurred (am awaiting the outcomes of the appeals).

I have previously appealed on these grounds multiple times and always been successful either on initial appeal or at the POPLA stage.

I note that some companies have started quoting recent appeals that have been rejected on such grounds to try and deter the appeal,

however POPLA still seem to continue approving appeals on these grounds.

My query is,

can a private parking company make a larger case against someone for multiple PCNs,

or is each PCN taken on a case by case basis?

Many Thanks

Each invoice is a separate matter and they can't lump them together. thumbup.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.