Court finds in favour Lowell Portfolio 1 LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After over 12 months, the court hearing between Lowell Portfolio 1 and myself has been found in there favour of the DCA,

although rarely posting on here

I have found in the past that DCA are normally unsuccessful in the court and use court action is used as a threat as the DCA.

From the issue of court papers which was to incorrect with the usual lack of information set out,

to CCA and CPA requests which was sent finally sent 2 days before the court date 8 months after requested,

I followed the procedure as recommended by others who have been successful but the court still found in favour of the DCA!

OP did not have a thread

Sorry to hear your outcome was not a good one. Sadly without a thread with the step by step it is hard to evaluate what happened.

Even with everything right, there is sometimes a Judges Lottery to be won.

Could you help us by letting us know what your defence was and what the judge said?

There maybe things we can all learn to improve the odds moving forwards

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

After over 12 months, the court hearing between Lowell Portfolio 1 and myself has been found in there favour of the DCA,

although rarely posting on here

I have found in the past that DCA are normally unsuccessful in the court and use court action is used as a threat as the DCA.

From the issue of court papers which was to incorrect with the usual lack of information set out,

to CCA and CPA requests which was sent finally sent 2 days before the court date 8 months after requested,

I followed the procedure as recommended by others who have been successful but the court still found in favour of the DCA!

Do you live in France ? Were you resident in France when the court case was issued and were creditors for this debt aware you lived outside the UK. ( From your account name, I am guessing about France residence)

You would need to advise more details about the debt and what happened. You can appeal against it, if there was error.

If the account the debt related to was taken out on or after 1st April 2007, then these are not easy to defend. They more or less just need to evidence the debt.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread