DLA claimants this is a must read

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

first of all they change DLA to PIP to try to exclude people from benefits

although it has backfired in some cases, as a number of people who previously only qualified for lowest rate of DLA© are now qualifying for standard rate of PIP(l)

they cant stop uprating it, so they plan to tax it, thereby punishing those disabled people who also work

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

Why give it with one hand and take it back with another?

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

it gives them the opportunity to cut the assistance, but claim they have increased it

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

As we already know, papers are aligned to political parties and make up things to discredit the opposition. It's not just little things, they sit around a table and make things up, in otherwords they tell deliberate lies and never give any

proof where these so called leaks or information came from. We know this as the brainwashing they attempt to do on the public eventually gets shown up for what it is and fails.

This goes for all papers and news channels. The worse newspaper of the lot and the one that tells more lies and makes up more stories than all the others put together is the Mirror.