Help required in reclaiming insurance from BAYV

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes I complained to them,

there is an FSCS compensation thing but I think I did mix them up,

thank you for your help,

I saw some addresses on here for them but that was from back in 2010 and with Yes Car Credit no longer in business

I have seen a few people have tried to contact them with no luck.

I can only try. again Thanks

• 2 months later...

Just an update on this,

It is currently with the ombudsman.

I am awaiting a response, although I am not hopeful in getting anywhere with this.

they are claiming that because I sent an item back 2weeks into an agreement that I happily claimed off the insurance

and enjoyed the privelige (this is actually what they said in so many words).

I also still owe them about £200 so now they are ringing me every week at least once to ask if I want anything else (I never would not even if they paid me).

I find this strange as I have a complaint with the ombudsman.

I also found it odd that although I have made the complaint I got a response from them send to my home address

stating that if I was not happy I could complain to the ombudsman within 6 months of the date of the letter

even though the letter claimed it was a response to the ombudsman claim. which completley confused me.

this is where it currently is like I said I am not in any way hopeful.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok well I had a response from the ombudsmen basically saying that there is nothing they can do. not really sure where to go from here. buy as you view lied in alot of there responses, even going as far as claiming all goods and forms are signed for and double checked to make usre they are selling stuff right infront of an accounts manager by the customer. I haven't met an accounts manager ever. could I now take them to a small claims court or would it be just anther waste of time?