style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have now been trying this for the last week!

I lost my login details for Spotify, that is, I cannot remember the e-mail address that

I registered with. I went to their site and it said if you have forgotten your username/password

click here, only when I clicked on the link it took me back to the SAME page where you had to input the SAME details, i:e the e-mail address with which I registered!

When I input the e-mail addresse/s that I thought I could possibly have registered with, nothing happened! If I try login with Facebook that doesn't work either, I just get a message sayin that the page has expired!

Send them a ticket to their customer service. They are very good at sorting things out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D