Marlin/? claimform - Old Black Horse Secured Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Taken from the FSA guidance

Claims and their impact on redress

3.11 Where the firm finds that the consumer would not have bought any PPI policy, but

the firm has previously paid out on one or more claims on the policy, the firm may

deduct the value of those claims from the redress it pays the consumer.

So it is saying were a claim has been paid out, the redress should be calculated in the same way but any claim paid out would be deducted from the redress.

You can find the FSA Full findings here

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/cp/cp09_23.pdf

Hope this helps you.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while those T&C's may stand if the policy was cancelled they do not if it was missold have a read of the sticky "NOTES FOR CLAIMANTS" at the top of the ppi forum ill bet that you were missold this policy many lloyds/blackhorse policies were ill be back this evening with further advice PF

• Haha 1

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Greetings Hadituptohere,

Then the T&C's mean nothing as you can go down the mis-selling route.

What exactly did they supply in response to your S.A.R letter.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Ok great is this loan paid up or ongoing?

Sorry for all the question but they are needed to work out a course of action.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Right as you have all the information required via the S.A.R you can go straight to the next step.

Send a letter recorded or special delivery requesting it back state your reasons it was mis-sold.

You will need to calculate what they owe you, their are calculators in the stickys that will assist you with this.

There is a court judgement here for black horse regarding PPI which You will find useful to get info from:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/256046-wollerton-blackhorse-finance.html

Any questions just post here.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

will they ever learn they cannot default a disputed account on my phone at the moment but i will be on my pc with the answer 4 you right after the election debate

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Ok back to my PC now, mobile phone internet is painfully slow to type lol.

Right as I said above they should not be doing this, it is against OFT guidance and the FSA findings only yesterday the FSA warned the banking industry about the way they handled complaints and said stiff penalties would follow and lloyds/blackhouse is one of the biggest offenders.

Read this:

FSA takes tough action against poor complaint handling in banks

So you need to write to blackhorse and tell them that as the account is disputed due to missold PPI they have no right defaulting the account and that you will be writing to the FSA informing them of your actions.

You can also quote the link above so they know exactly where they stand.

PF

• Haha 1

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Well that does usually follow and then depending on the size of the alleged debt they ether start court proceedings or sell it to a dca.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

If they start court proceedings you have a good defence and grounds to counter claim for the PPI and any charges levied.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN