PCN from Local authority 31 entering & stopping in a box junction when prohibited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a PCN from Redbridge Council for an alleged offence code 31 entering & stopping in a box junction when prohibited.

The evidence is a picture showing my car crossing a box junction witha close up of the number plate, I can't tell if I'm stationery or moving but it does look like brake lights are on.

My argument is that this is a side road entering a B road and the only way to get out is if you are flashed to go by someone queuing in the heavy traffic, that is what happened here, if I had not pulled out when given way by to by another vehicle I'd still be sitting there!

This really grates my cheese as there's no effort put into this and no real policing, just some camera observer sitting there adding up the fines for the LA.

Is there any point in arguing this and if so any tips on what to say?

It's a £65 fine if paid with 14 days or £130 within 28 days, notice date is yesterday and alleged offence date is 03/02/2015

It states the alleged offence was noted by enforcement officer xx from a road side camera.

Not a happy Homer.

Can you post the location please. Use google maps if possible

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

London Borough of Redbridge Council, the location is 1 Chadwell Heath Ln, Romford RM6 4LS, UK and I was exiting the junction from Chadwell Heath Lane onto the High Road.

I've checked the council website and no video evidence is available although the PCN says I can make an appointment to view the CCTV footage at their offices.

Not sure how to post location using google maps, any instructions anywhere?