Halfords overfilled engine oil then bodged repair then denied liability! Legal action starting! HELP needed!**SUCCESS**

Brownguy53
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BG and thanks for the update.

Confidentiality clause isn't a "trick" as such - just something they try to use for obvious reasons.

As asked by SteamPowered, let us know what they settled at.

Please also see my PM to you.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have replied by pm on who helped me but please can you not share who it was as they specifically asked me not to name them and I do want to respect their wishes and without all of you I would not have won so I would Like to thank you all. I did get the full 1900

Hi I have replied by pm on who helped me but please can you not share who it was as they specifically asked me not to name them and I do want to respect their wishes and without all of you I would not have won so I would Like to thank you all. I did get the full 1900

You mean Halfords then!?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

You mean Halfords then!?

Huh? No a member of cag helped me and asked not to be named.I dont speak with halfords and this case was ended a few years ago I just never really logged on since but wanted to update everyone so that others who suffer mistreatment can GI forward and use this as an example