BES Business Energy Solutions... MY STORY!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with everyone.

I'm hoping that someone somewhere will pick up my story

and this may aid ofgem and other authorities to put pressure on certain (you know who)

energy companies to conduct business in a much more ethical manner.

Recieved a call from a young lady pretending to my current supplier (eon)

telling me they had sent a few renewal letters to which i havent replied.

I had been away for 2 weeks so thought maybe the staff havent updated me

and agreed a contract over the phone which turns out to be with BES through a closely linked broker of theirs.

I think everyone is probably aware of how they opperate so this post is more about what impact it had on me and my family....

Wife suffered from depression and was diagnoised with cancer a few years prior.

Im sure the stress of loosing our business after just 8 months had a huge part to play in her death 1 year later.

Like I explained my business had to shut down,

in the process i lost my home as we couldnt afford the mortgage.

My 2 daughters eventually had to move back home in a small rented accommodation

as i could no longer support them in their studies at uni.

This has not just had and impact on me but its had an snowball affect on the whole family

who have nothing left, everything has been taken away from us.

I just hope some of the people involved with this company and some of the dirty tactics would just stop

and think about the impact they are having on peoples lifes.

Although i got bes off my back now and am trying to rebuild my life.

I have a friend today who is currently in the same situation

and i hope this story will help him and many others who are in the same situation.

Cj M

Thank you for this. I'm sure that it must have been very distressing for you and your family. This is not the first time that we have heard about this kind of story and involving this particular company.

You don't actually tell us very much about what happened. It will be very helpful if you could set out exactly what happened and about the losses that you suffered as a result. Even if you don't want to take this further, more detail about your experience will help others.

• 4 weeks later...

you have my sympathizee their sir, this company is the worst of the worst, even you have not told your story fully, i can only say you have my support and i am glad you have got this company of your back. i hope everything turns the better for you sir, :) BES one of the worst scoundrel company, i don't know how people sign up with them... i am trying my best to get this company shut down, how can i do that, this can only be done BES not having customers. we can only do this by spreading the message accross to other people... one day this company will shut down