A case from "Can't pay we'll take it away"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can I just say, I have never caused any unintentional harm with handcuffs and never been trained either :-)

Glad to hear it, watch those ones from Ann Summers though the plastic is allegedfly a bit rough :)

Ooh just right to cuff a law breaking HCEO/Bailiff who is using a ladder to try a Boast manouever through an upstairs window contrary to the TCG 2014........

Then again a pair of cable ties looped is effective, if they struggle they cut into the wrists......

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, its not biased viewpoint when you have a Court Order son.... with that you can obtain a Statutory Demand, then make someone bankrupt, all it takes is a £750 debt - that's all.

I love it when debtors turn up to court - see them shaking over the prospect of paying up, then hear the Judge's summing up and final judgement - love it....

5k now.

• Confused 1

5k now.

Thanks Grumpy, a real working EA posts the correct information. Your job is hard enough without the likes of Bohill to cause grief.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Come on people. One warning only. Keep this discussion civil or posts will vanish. We at CAG are always open to free speech but not at the expense of other member.

If you can't discuss matters without getting childish then don't post. It IS that simple. We all know who makes fools of themselves. By letting posts stand, the foolish poster will soon realise that they are not getting the attention they crave and move on.

KEEP IT CIVIL.

Mr Evans has insulted debtors, called them cowards and bragged about "allegedly" making them cry in court and making them bankrupt. He has also insinuated he has some sort of authority to use force because of being a body guard, security professional and having previous physical training. As a legally qualified person find these statements unbelievable, so my questions stand. Feel free to delete them if you think my reasonable questions aren't civil.

Mr Evans has insulted debtors, called them cowards and bragged about "allegedly" making them cry in court and making them bankrupt. He has also insinuated he has some sort of authority to use force because of being a body guard, security professional and having previous physical training. As a legally qualified person find these statements unbelievable, so my questions stand. Feel free to delete them if you think my reasonable questions aren't civil.

Have to agree with this, am looking for that fat billy goat gruff to chuck under his bridge. Shame Mr Evans can't be taken to court for libellous statements regarding denigrating unfortunates who cannot due to circumstances service any debt due to illness/disabilty/redundancy etc. Hope he never finds himself in the circumstances he uses against unfortunates.

Tis the season to be trolly,

Tr oll oll oll oll, oll oll oll oll.

Billy Goat Gruff for Christmas dinner for that one if he can drag one under his bridge, for sure Grumpy. Now despite the new Regs have a day or two off and enjoy Christmas.

Harsh as it sounds, I actually hope that people who think non payment of debt is a lifestyle choice along with mental and physical illness learn the hard way that it is not.

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who has chosen those things

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Harsh as it sounds, I actually hope that people who think non payment of debt is a lifestyle choice along with mental and physical illness learn the hard way that it is not.

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who has chosen those things

The addition of fees, and loading costs onto debt somehow makes it possible for a creditor to force a debtor in reduced circumstances to repay? Well that is the theory of Enforcement. The can't pay it all at once due to reduced income suffer far more than a wilful won't pay, say a council sitting on that invoice to a contractor who goes bankrupt as a result.

Totally agree BN

I was not paid by a client and it quickly spirals out of control,

Missed payments on CT Lo awarded enforcement cost added, but back to square one as did not have the cash to pay next CT and so it continues.

Some time people need a break to get sorted,

Unfortunately that does not always happen,

People are not always cowards it is circumstance, which is not the creditors problem,

Unfortunately Enforcement is a one size fits all

Leakie

Absolutely so Leakie.

Sometimes it's ruddy hard being diplomatic. My comments were generic and not aimed at any one person. We (the site team) try not to get involved unless needed. Yes, a forum will always get people who think they know it all and will swear black is white. We all see it, don't we?

After responding to the silly posts and getting your point across, ignore them as they will only go on to make themselves look more foolish.

As soon as we get the decisions from OFCOM regarding the three cases being investigated, I suspect certain posters will still claim they are right.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Sometimes it's ruddy hard being diplomatic. My comments were generic and not aimed at any one person. We (the site team) try not to get involved unless needed. Yes, a forum will always get people who think they know it all and will swear black is white. We all see it, don't we?

After responding to the silly posts and getting your point across, ignore them as they will only go on to make themselves look more foolish.

As soon as we get the decisions from OFCOM regarding the three cases being investigated, I suspect certain posters will still claim they are right.

In that case may I suggest this thread be locked - new ones can be started when decisions are made - much of what has gone on is boring anyway.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thread now closed....pending any further developments.

Regards

Andy

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks