total parking solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hope some one can help me

i got a parking charge notice on my car window while parking at a hospital

the notice was given on the 18/09/2014

i have just got 2 letters today to at same time 27/11/14 from TPS 70 days later

the first dated 22/11/14 ? on the envelope

the second 20/11/14

i can not understand this as they both came in the post today ,

the dates on the envelopes are not the post office stamps but there own ?

i have been told that under the freedoms act they must send a notice to keeper first with in 56 days

or i do not need to name the keeper is this true ?

also the first letter says charge notice reminder and

the second final reminder also they have the wrong address not sure why or how ?

i think they are trying to pull a fast one ,

i will not go into the reason why the car was parked there as its a long story

but i feel this is wrong and i am willing to fight to the end .....

... thanks everyone

I make it 65 days so they are "Timed Out".

This means they can only chase the "Driver".

No you don't tell them who that was !!!!!!

Make not contact at all.

Wait for "Lagal Crew" on here tonight.

just one more thing

i do not think i have got the notice to keeper as the first letter that came today dated 22/10/14 does not say NTK on it,

it just says charge notice in red and reminder in red.

then it says having checked the vehicle with the driver and dvla we are writing to you

because ether you were the registered keeper at the time of parking,

or the reg keeper has named you as the driver at the date and time when a PCN was fixed onto the vehicle

after having breached the following parking terms and conditions

... is this a notice to keeper

also as i said the letters have the wrong number on the address

looks like the dvla have the wrong address as the car is a motability car

and there may of been a mix up as it was swapped to me in feb due to my mother passing away ,

could it be void due to this or

do i tell parking solutions its the wrong number but right street

Hi and welcome to CAG

f16 has more grasp on this than I do as I can't quite understand everything you have put so just for me please.

You had the windscreen ticket on 18/09 then you got two letters with dates on the envelopes, yes??

If yes to the above, do the letters contain any dates?

I am fairly sure f16 is correct in that they are out of time and you are under no obligation to name the driver so they are well and truly stuffed.

Oh yes, keep the envelopes and staple them to each letter.

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

just one more thing i do not think i have got the notice to keeper as the first letter that came today dated 22/10/14 does not say NTK on it, it just says charge notice in red and reminder in red. then it says having checked the vehicle with the driver and dvla we are writing to you because ether you were the registered keeper at the time of parking, or the reg keeper has named you as the driver at the date and time when a PCN was fixed onto the vehicle after having breached the following parking terms and conditions ... is this a notice to keeper

neverdidit,

Yes you have a NTK (notice to keeper). ....... But it's out of time. The Parking Co can only "chase" the Driver.

silverfox1961 is correct. .. You are under no obligation to name the Driver.

No you do not tell them the DVLA gave them the wrong address. No contact. They CAN'T touch you as the keeper.

As per previous post . .... Wait for "Legal Crew"

• Confused 1

yes silver fox i am not that good at explaining things sorry about that but yea i got 2 letters at the same time yesterday 70 or so days after the pnc was on my window screen. the dates on the outside of the envelopes have stamp marks that were for last month but they were not royal mail date stamps but parking solutions stampdate marks also the letters dates inside are the same dates within a day of the envelopes, thanks for your time .

Thanks for clearing that up for me. The only time to respond now is if they are stupid enough to try it on in court. If that happens, we can assist.

In the meantime, TPS will send another few letters then possibly a debt collector trying it on. Nothing to fret over :wink:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

they are timed out so can do nothing other than waste money on postage stamps. If you feel inclined you can complain to the BPA and the DVLA about the misuse of your data. See the parking prankster's blogspot for a recent finding on this issue. Quote it to both organisations if you are going to write.

i am going to sit tight and wait and see what happens !!!! parking soulutions have the wrong number but right street if i do not contact them could it still go to court ? the chap who lives where my letter is addressed to would just put them in the bin as he is drunk most of the time and never goes out , but could it go to court and if it did and the bailiffs turned up could they my take stuff even tho it would be right name right street but wrong house number ? thankyou everyone for your advice

i am going to sit tight and wait and see what happens !!!! parking soulutions have the wrong number but right street if i do not contact them could it still go to court ? the chap who lives where my letter is addressed to would just put them in the bin as he is drunk most of the time and never goes out , but could it go to court and if it did and the bailiffs turned up could they my take stuff even tho it would be right name right street but wrong house number ? thankyou everyone for your advice

But he has already given you the incorrectly numbered NTK hasn't he?

• 2 months later...

hi all

i am not sure what to do i will try and make it simple

in september 2014 i got a parking charge notice on my car ,

i have since found out they have the wrong address

they must of sent the notice to keeper to that address as i have never got one.

i have just got a letter still wrong address but the postman knows me so it was posted to my house,

from TPS solicitors saying ( letter before claim )

my point is would this PNC be void as its got the wrong address ?

or is the NTK is invalid as it has not been served within the 56 days timeline

therefore i do not have to name the driver ?

also do i contact the solicitors to tell them they have the wrong address

what do you think i should do next thanks everyone for your time:wink:

yes its the same thread i just could not find the post so started a new one as i am not that good with lap tops and being on the net, i hold my hands up i tryed to keep it simple this time as i am not sure if i have the NTK