Derby Car Centre Ltd/Pride Park - Vehicle Not Fit For Purpose***Judgment/paid in Full***

Laura Cooke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It was on last month

I saw it Laura ...was a little disappointed that CAG didn't get a mention..unless it was and was cut ? :sad:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see it, bummer. xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Sorry Andy they cut al lots out 5 hours filming turned into 15 minutes we paid tribute to a few people they sort legal advice as to what and who to mention we think as they mentioned they wanted results of the second hearing. I also praised you to other people too that we have spoke to about the case

There is a big problem with the way businesses are controlled in the UK. They can shut him down if they wish, all he has to do, and probably will, is to put the business in the name of a relative and they become the 'named' director

but he carries on running the business.

It's a win win for businesses in this country.

This was discussed in great length with Trading Standards they said they could go up the criminal route with this if they wanted but they have chose to go up the Enterprise route and they have taken steps to make sure he cannot set up in a relatives family name or become a silent partner, we was informed that he had already put the business in someone elses name when they visited the week before they discussed things with us and they said despite having his credit licence revoked he was displaying vehicles offering credit they said he will never alter they quickly took photographs of this to go along with all the other evidence they have.

their web site is still on-line, wish had seen programme, oh well probably repeat it!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

have now seen the programme, they did pay but unless I missed it nothing else was mentioned about what happens now. I also notice there are now only 3 names on the list of sales people where there were more!

Yes lots were cut out lots of things get edited to make it look different and more interesting, the monies were collected in full and the programme went towards the evidence for Trading Standards taking the director back to Court for breaching an order he was given in November 2013 to treat customers fairly, I have yet to hear the outcome of this

totally disgusting, they have already moved from a site in Derby to where they are now so more then likely now move yet again. :-x

If this is Mark Whitfield of car dealers in Donnington, Burton and Derby,

You might also want to google

'mark whitfield burton car centre'

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres