BEKO Cashback - Impossible to claim via website

JoeyJoeC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We bought a BEKO fridge / freezer that comes with a £100 cashback deal. One of the reasons that swayed our decision from another similar different brand fridge was the cashback offer.

They have a form you fill out on their website to claim. But when you fill it out and press submit, it refreshes the page and everything is blank again. No messages, no emails or anything from them. We filled this out 3 times on different browsers and computers.

We have contacted them on the contact form but no answer. It seems that they don't want to give cashback to people.

Whats the best route to go down with this?

Edit: I've emailed the CEO and will update here if I get a response.

Have you tried different browsers, or forgot to tick or enter something.

As written above I've tried other browsers and pcs. I'm a Web developer and make things like this every day. Defiantly not missing anything.

• 2 weeks later...

The CEO forwarded me to speak with someone from their team, and also the company that deal with the cashback scheme.

They haven't admitted any issues with their website, instead attached the form to print out and send off to them. They want to know my details so they can "keep an eye out" for my application. (As if it wouldn't be processed otherwise?).

There is a further issue that the Fridge / Freezer we bought is advertised with "Up to £100 Cashback", but as it turns out, with the one we bought it's impossible to claim the full £100 cash back as it's only for certain models.

Surely that is misleading to advertise some thing with "up to £100 cashback", when it is impossible to get £100 cashback with it? Why not trick thousands of people and say "Up to £100,000 cash back", and in the small print, mention it's only with a particular model that no longer is sold. I have mentioned this to them, but they referred me back to the small print. I will contact the CEO again to hear his view.